Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments mail directly to:
PO Box 790, Neskowin, OR 97149
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of arrival will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 7 days before the date of arrival will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the date of arrival will be charged for one night including all taxes and fees.
Cancellations via voicemail after office hours will take effect the following morning and be charged all applicable fees.
You may reschedule your trip at any time with no fees or penalties.
Holiday Reservations are non-refundable if less than 30 days’ notice is given. A $25 fee will be charged for cancellations if more than 30 days’ notice is provided. You may reschedule your trip at any time with no fees or penalties.
The cost of one night will be charged to the guest for failure to show up for reservations.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.